Android and Qubes

Drew White

Oct 20, 2015, 7:53:05 PM10/20/15
to qubes-users
Hi folks,

I recently installed Android x86 4.4 onto a virtual, and it doesn't boot after installation.

I perform identicle operations on other virtualisation platforms such as KVM, VirtualBox or VMWare, and it works properly.

Is there an issue with Qubes+Xen running an x86 operating system by chance in this respect?

Sincerely,
Drew.

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)

Oct 21, 2015, 9:20:20 PM10/21/15
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
On 10/20/2015 11:53 PM, Drew White wrote:
> Hi folks, > > I recently installed Android x86 4.4 onto a virtual, and it doesn't
boot after installation. > > I perform identicle operations on other
virtualisation platforms such as KVM, VirtualBox or VMWare, and it works
properly.

I am also interested in answers to these questions.

--
Rudd-O
http://rudd-o.com/