Failed to start Qubes OS daemon

qube...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2018, 4:22:36 AM3/18/18
to qubes-users
After trying to restore one windows-7 appvm backup(R3) from external usb drive(restore failed), I cant start no sys-net, no other appvms after that. Present time I have R4 on my laptop(Lenovo x1 carbon 4th gen). No Qubes GUIs doesn't work related qubes itself(e.x Create Qubes VM,Restore Backup etc). "Systemctl status qubesd.service" command gives me answer - Qubes OS daemon loaded but not active.Failed to start Qubes OS daemon. What to do?

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Mar 18, 2018, 11:13:44 AM3/18/18
to qube...@gmail.com, qubes-users

qube...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2018, 12:39:18 PM3/18/18
to qubes-users
`sudo systemctl status qubesd.service`

qubesd.service - Qubes OS daemon
Loaded:loaded(/usr/lib/systemd/system/qubesd.service; enabled;vendor preset:enabled)
Active:failed(Result:start-limit-hit) since ...;7 h ago
Process:20536 ExecStart=/usr/bin/qubesd(code=exited,status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID:20536(code=exited,status=1/FAILURE)

dom0 systemd[1]: Failed to start Qubes OS daemon.
dom0 systemd[1]:qubesd.service:Unit entered failed state.
dom0 systemd[1]:qubesd.service:Failed with result 'exit-code'.
dom0 systemd[1]:qubesd.service:Service hold-off time over,scheduling restart
dom0 systemd[1]:Stopped Qubes OS daemon.
dom0 systemd[1]:qubesd.service:Start request repeated too quickly
dom0 systemd[1]: Failed to start Qubes OS daemon.
dom0 systemd[1]:qubesd.service:Unit entered failed state.
dom0 systemd[1]:qubesd.service:Failed with result start-limit-hit

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Mar 18, 2018, 1:17:39 PM3/18/18
to qube...@gmail.com, qubes-users

qube...@gmail.com