HCL Lenovo Thinkpad x200t (tablet-convertable)

R.B.

Mar 9, 2016, 2:43:28 PM3/9/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I used multiple Qubes-OS versions (2, 3 and 3.1rc3) with success on this
laptop. At 3.0 you need to disable VT-d in the BIOS or it won't install.
After that you can turn it on again.

Qubes-OS 3.1rc3 works fine out of the box. Even the touchscreen can be used.

You can use 8GB in the laptop as I have done for 5 years now, despite
Lenovo telling customers it is not supported. It just works!

And do use an SSD. That's a real time-saver ;-)

Best regards and many thanks to the Qubes-OS developers and users.

R.B.
Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-7449C4G-20160309-201439.yml