Qubes HCL: add HAP/SLAT column to Hardware Compatibility List table

qmast...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 3:18:28 PM1/6/17
to qubes-devel
qubes-hcl-report started to check for HAP/SLAT feature availability since Qubes R3.2.
However, your website is not showing this column - https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/
At the moment, there is only one HCL report for R3.2 version, submitted by Karl Klammer for Panasonic laptop with a model CF-191HC51FL . His yml file says "yes" for HAP/SLAT support, but this info is missing from the table.
Please add a new HAP/SLAT column, this feature is going to become very important soon:
https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2016/09/02/4-0-minimum-requirements-3-2-extended-support/

P.S.
Would be nice if people re-test their computers, especially which contain AMD CPUs, and send their updated HCL reports made at Qubes R3.2. Those who want to buy a new computer for Qubes, will be more confident making their buyers decisions if these updated reports (containing HAP/SLAT info) are available

Andrew David Wong

Jan 7, 2017, 2:49:05 AM1/7/17
to qmast...@gmail.com, qubes-devel