Whonix templates change before next build

WhonixQubes

Mar 20, 2015, 5:55:49 AM3/20/15
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, marm...@invisiblethingslab.com, nrg...@gmail.com
Marek,

There is a bug with the Whonix update repos that may prevent users from
updating their templates.

Using old "stable" repo instead of correct "wheezy" repo of Whonix in
some cases.

https://phabricator.whonix.org/T233

This is being fixed now, and was wondering if it could be included for
the next Whonix templates release?

It does affect Whonix-Gateway and Whonix-Workstation, so maybe a new
build of both would be in order?

Thanks!

WhonixQubes

Jason M

Mar 20, 2015, 6:08:13 AM3/20/15
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, marm...@invisiblethingslab.com, nrg...@gmail.com, whoni...@riseup.net
I will let Marek know as soon as I have a successful build and submit a PR.  If everything builds fine, I still need to do some more extended tests as well as get Patrick to sign tags we will use.