erratic behavior on screen upon mouse movement

Patrick Bouldin

May 18, 2016, 10:14:03 AM5/18/16
to qubes-devel
Hello,

Often when my screen goes into screen saver mode and then when I come back the screen goes into very unstable blocks of movement when moving the mouse. It never corrects itself, I must always cold boot the hardware. I've asked this question on qubes-users and no help there, wondered if the developers can assist?

Thanks,
Patrick
Message has been deleted

Patrick Bouldin

May 23, 2016, 3:53:38 PM5/23/16
to qubes-devel
Hi I wanted to add on this problem that when the unit initially boots there's no mouse-screen behavior problem. Even after going into VM sessions. It's when the machine goes to sleep or if I have to log back in does the erratic behavior continue. Note, I have re-installed Qubes OS and that doesn't help - note again - I verified the Qubes OS as well. Any clues or hints on what I can try?

Environment:
HP Envy 750-177c Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-6700
Processor,16GB PC3 DDR3L Memory,2TB SATA Hard Drive,
Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac

Thanks.
Patrick

Andrew David Wong

May 23, 2016, 6:59:58 PM5/23/16
to Patrick Bouldin, qubes-devel

Patrick Bouldin

May 23, 2016, 7:57:56 PM5/23/16
to Andrew David Wong, qubes-devel
Andrew, what kinds of questions, categorically? Are hardware
compatibility issues not something the developers interested in? I
would have thought there would be an interest in an I7 hardware
compatibility question.

Patrick

Andrew David Wong

May 23, 2016, 8:07:36 PM5/23/16