Changelogs

Mike Keehan

Oct 22, 2019, 5:38:02 AM10/22/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are changelogs available for updates. I've tried looking on github
but can't find anything.

There has been a couple of dom0 updates recently, so I'm wondering
if the second was a bugfix or security issue with the first update.

Regards,

Mike.

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Oct 22, 2019, 6:33:50 AM10/22/19