Proposal For GSoD 2020

Sarvottam Kumar

Jul 9, 2020, 9:55:30 AM7/9/20
to qubes-...@googlegroups.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com, marm...@invisiblethingslab.com, a...@qubes-os.org
Hello Qubes Community,

Here [1] my proposal for Google Season of Docs (GSoD) 2020 for the
project "Offline documentation."

I know the date of submission is just about to end. But if you want to
suggest any corrections or information regarding the proposal, please
let me know.

Thanks
Sarvottam Kumar

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/18MvrZ3n4BAOXVsVl-i0petYQCKymrmP3VHExeoFoYEc/edit?usp=sharing