Problems with Qubes VM Manager

Petri

Oct 12, 2016, 5:47:59 PM10/12/16
to qubes-devel
I had installed Qubes OS R3.2 on partition LVM, next I had installed on second partition (standard partition) Kali Linux 2016.2 with GRUB. Next I run Qubes OS. When I had only Qubes OS, Qubes VM Manager working correct. But when I had second OS then after run Qubes , Qubes VM Manager doesn't opening. When I type qubes-manager in terminal then I see this what is in attachment. And when I open task manager and next click icon Qubes VM Manager then I see that this process is runed but immediately is terminated.
IMG_466691381.jpg

pleo...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 10:02:33 PM10/12/16
to qubes-devel
Kali Linux overwrite Qubes boot configuratin.You can fix that by mounting Qubes boot partition a copy menuentry for Qubes boot to Kali grub.This is not recomended for security reasons to boot Qubes from other Linux but it work.