Qubes 4.0 - there will be rc5

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Feb 15, 2018, 9:00:10 AM2/15/18
to qubes-devel

7v5w7go9ub0o

Feb 15, 2018, 3:52:52 PM2/15/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
EXCELLENT!

Please take your time!!!

Yuraeitha

Feb 17, 2018, 2:09:34 PM2/17/18
to qubes-devel
I second 7v5w7go9ub0o's notion, please take your time. I believe others feel the same, but I can only speak for my self; I really appreciate the touch of quality you guys put into this amazing project! Hoping you guys eventually get larger donations/income to reward all this work and effort you're putting into Qubes OS and its mission.

TimW

Feb 17, 2018, 7:01:53 PM2/17/18
to qubes-devel
A good decision by the Dev Team