qubesdb-daemon: FATAL: vchan initialization failed

Jasper Tron

Aug 3, 2016, 10:18:30 PM8/3/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.

I'm trying to create a TemplateVM for NixOS. I have xenstore working
in a NixOS HVM, and I installed qubes-core-qubesdb (and qubes-libvchan-xen),
but I'm having trouble starting qubesdb-daemon. It fails with:

  > FATAL: vchan initialization failed

Does anyone have any ideas or suspicions about what might be causing this
or how I could go about debugging it?

Thanks,
Jasper

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki