qvm-create-windows-qube Automatically creates

crazyqube

Aug 19, 2019, 7:22:26 AM8/19/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com
I just made my solution for fully automatically creating and installing new Windows qubes from scratch public! It pre-installs Qubes Windows Tools and Firefox so now you don't even have to open Internet Explorer to download a good browser! (lol)

It's currently ready for use at:

If you have any issues or suggestions then by all means create an issue and I'll look into it.

-crazyqube

P.S. If you use it and find it good then please give it a well-deserved star!

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Aug 20, 2019, 5:01:40 PM8/20/19
to crazyqube, qubes...@googlegroups.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com