Rudimentary IPv6 in Qubes

Fredrik Strömberg

Apr 15, 2015, 9:08:26 AM4/15/15
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I needed IPv6 connectivity in Qubes earlier today and was asked to share.

Inside the AppVM:
* Install a VPN with IPv6 support
* sudo ip6tables -P INPUT ACCEPT

Note that this will only give you IPv6 in the AppVM you choose. Since
this hack doesn't take care of NAT a ProxyVM won't be able to share.

Cheers,
Fredrik Strömberg

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Apr 15, 2015, 9:16:56 AM4/15/15