Please use mirrors.edge.kernel.org for Qubes

Konstantin Ryabitsev

Mar 12, 2018, 4:09:07 PM3/12/18
to qubes-devel
Hi, all:

We're changing our mirrors.kernel.org setup to offer faster download
speeds and better geographical availability. The new edge servers offer
much faster downloads speeds (dual 10Gbps channels), and greater
responsiveness due to more aggressive caching (which we can do due to
not providing IO-thrashing rsync on edge servers).

At your convenience, can you please switch Qubes tools to use
https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/qubes instead of the old URL? Existing
setups will continue to work, but result in an extra 301 redirect hop
per session.

Best,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev