Is qemu in dom0 still a no-go?

Martin Thygesen

Aug 27, 2019, 2:19:44 AM8/27/19
to qubes-devel

"""
This will give also obligatory qemu in dom0, without any reasonable way
to sandbox it (no support for stub domains). Check its latest security
advisories to see why we have avoided it all the time...
"""

Since this was written back in 2015, is that feedback still valid or has there been sufficient movement in qemu to permit this activity?

- Regards Martin

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Aug 27, 2019, 8:27:23 AM8/27/19
to Martin Thygesen, qubes-devel