Developers/contributors update request

Joanna Rutkowska

Apr 15, 2014, 2:49:20 PM4/15/14
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
So, it seems like we might be releasing RC1 as soon as the end of this
week, and I thought it would be nice to update the always-outdated
developers/contributors list on our wiki:

https://wiki.qubes-os.org/trac/wiki/QubesDevelopers

I would like to ask all the people who contributed code *which has been
accepted* by us recently, to update this list with their name. I assume
all those people already have wiki access, and if not, please let me know.

I have also just added a section to list Wiki editors/contributors.

So, please don't be shy and add your name to the proper section.

Thanks,
joanna.

signature.asc

Tim hobbs

Apr 15, 2014, 3:45:50 PM4/15/14
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
When I follow that link, firefox tells me that the ssl certificate expired in 2011.

Tim

Chris Olin

Apr 15, 2014, 7:10:15 PM4/15/14
to Tim hobbs, qubes...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Tim hobbs <tim.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I follow that link, firefox tells me that the ssl certificate expired in 2011.

Tim

~ » openssl s_client -showcerts -connect wiki.qubes-os.org:443                                                                                  chris@gallifrey [pts/0]
CONNECTED(00000003)
depth=0 C = US, ST = Berkshire, L = Newbury, O = Qubes, CN = www.qubes-os.org
verify error:num=18:self signed certificate
verify return:1
depth=0 C = US, ST = Berkshire, L = Newbury, O = Qubes, CN = www.qubes-os.org
verify error:num=10:certificate has expired
notAfter=Apr  6 14:10:07 2011 GMT
verify return:1
depth=0 C = US, ST = Berkshire, L = Newbury, O = Qubes, CN = www.qubes-os.org
notAfter=Apr  6 14:10:07 2011 GMT
verify return:1

I cut out the fingerprint spam and subsequent checks because spam.