New App Menu Survey! 5-10 minutes of your time (from Nina)

Andrew David Wong

May 1, 2021, 6:58:17 AM5/1/21
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com, qubes-project
Dear Qubes Community,

I bring the following message from Nina Eleanor Alter, our resident
expert on design and user research:

-----

Hello! This survey will only remain live for 14 days, so please take a
few moments, if you are so inclined, to let us know your thoughts on our
work so far on designing a new App Menu specific to Qubes OS. Former
users, new users, longtime users, technical users, and non-technical
users -- we would love to hear from as many folks as possible who have
used or are currently using Qubes.

https://survey.qubes-os.org/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=434783&lang=en

-----

This announcement is also available on the Qubes website:
https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2021/05/01/new-app-menu-survey/

--
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS