ROPgadget fatal XDA-182 a major issue, where is the alarms?

adica...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2016, 8:09:19 PM8/15/16
to qubes-devel
After discovering this major potential bug, and with sufficient time for it to be developed in the wild, I would like to know if this privilage escalation bug is patched with the new release.
Also can we have a rough estimate for Qubes 4.0 stable????(If the case that para-virtualisation is a lost cause)

I came across this bug by accident a couple of days ago on Quarklab. I feel as though it needs to me made more public

Follow up s'il vous plaît

Andrew David Wong

Aug 15, 2016, 10:04:26 PM8/15/16
to adica...@gmail.com, qubes-devel