mass storage device error hangs at 14% on backup

ripf...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2015, 2:18:05 PM11/16/15
to qubes-devel
All,

In trying to backup VMs to a mass storage device via usb, the device conks out at 14 % or roughly 3.9gb of data. I have tried 64gb thmb drives and a TB device and get the same error at the same 14%. The drives are formatted Fat and readible from dom0 and the winVM.  Any help would be appreciated. And thanks for the great work with this OS.

Rip

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Nov 16, 2015, 2:35:20 PM11/16/15
to ripf...@gmail.com, qubes-devel

Rip Farris

Nov 16, 2015, 3:15:09 PM11/16/15
to qubes-devel
Thanks for the quick response. I will try that now.

Best,

Rip