Registering qrexec services?

Jean-Philippe Ouellet

Dec 3, 2017, 11:09:50 PM12/3/17
to qubes-devel, wo...@invisiblethingslab.com
What's the intended use of [1]?

I expected the eventual addition some kind of careful mechanism to
allow automated creation of "allow" policies by a management VM, where
the source & dest are both required to be managed by that management
VM.

However, this seems to be an entirely different purpose. What am I missing?

Regards,
Jean-Philippe

[1]: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-core-admin/commit/61c164e1c3feeea9342b46354636d03b5c981139

Wojtek Porczyk