Christmas Dinner

Geoff Ward

Nov 12, 2017, 7:59:51 AM11/12/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The get together for Christmas dinner will be on the Saturday 9th of December. We plan to go to Bletchley Park during the day before going for a Christmas dinner in the evening, Restaurant tbc when I know how many to book for. If you would like me to arrange hotel / B&B accommodation please let me know. Please RSVP if you would like to attend ASAP so I can confirm the booking.

Regards Carole.

andyheaton64

Nov 12, 2017, 1:54:51 PM11/12/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Darn it i had the 16th booked....appologies from Andy & Ali we cannot make the 9th ☹☹

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.

Geoff Ward

Nov 12, 2017, 2:37:10 PM11/12/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
If we could change it to the 2nd December would you be able to make it?

Carole & Geoff.

On 12 November 2017 at 18:25, andyheaton64 <andyhe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Darn it i had the 16th booked....appologies from Andy & Ali we cannot make the 9th ☹☹

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

andyheaton64

Nov 12, 2017, 4:02:53 PM11/12/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Very sorry i cannot get there on the 2nd.  😭😭😢😢
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to quantumowner...@googlegroups.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.

Maxine Williams

Nov 12, 2017, 4:45:07 PM11/12/17
to Quantum Owners Group
Sorry Carole,

Charlie and I have other commitments on 9th - we had 16th in the diary as well.  Never mind.  Perhaps I'll try to organize something in the midlands for 16th.  Anybody interested?

Kind Regards

Maxine

robert greig

Nov 14, 2017, 12:59:38 PM11/14/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com

sat 9 th.
OK

Robert

Supersub

Nov 28, 2017, 3:51:34 AM11/28/17
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi Carole

Sorry for not contacting you sooner but have only recently discovered that members are using Google Groups. Now that I am aware will keep an eye on future posts.

As to attending dinner on the 9th unable to make it. Shame but have other commitments.

Maxine - I note that you might be arranging an alternative on the 16th in the East Midlands. If you are can you let me know possible venue? Can't promise but will try to attend.

Regards
Mike

robert greig

Nov 28, 2017, 10:28:15 AM11/28/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mike.

The Christmas dinner date has moved. It's now on the 16th not the 9th.
Are you free the 16th?

regards Robert Greig

Jim Hearne

Nov 28, 2017, 11:03:56 AM11/28/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure Robert, I’ve not seen a message here saying it was moved to the 16th.

Jim

Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 3:28 PM

robert greig

Nov 28, 2017, 12:54:30 PM11/28/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
I'll text Geoff and Carole to confurm.

robert greig

Nov 28, 2017, 4:29:00 PM11/28/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com, Jim Hearne
Hello.

Yes Geoff has texted me back .The Christmas dinner is Saturday the 16th Dec.
 Going to Bletchley Park befour the dinner
Regards Robert Greig

Jim Hearne

Nov 29, 2017, 3:45:49 AM11/29/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

Thank you for clarifying the date.

Supersub

Dec 1, 2017, 3:58:43 PM12/1/17
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi

Still not sure I can make it on the 16th either. Still trying to rearrange things. In the meantime can you let me know where your having the meal?

Best regards
Mike

Geoff Ward

Dec 2, 2017, 7:11:00 AM12/2/17
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,
We are going to Bletchley park in the morning/afternoon then to Horwood house for dinner and then a party. The dinner and party cost is £37.50 per person.
Geoff

Supersub

Dec 8, 2017, 6:24:50 AM12/8/17
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi All

Unfortunately I won't be attending. Sorry to be so late in confirming but was trying to rearrange things so as to be able to get there but certain family commitments couldn't be altered. Hopefully will be able to meet up in the New Year. If not then have pencilled in Stoneleigh.

In the meantime wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best regards
Mike

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 12:59:51 PM UTC, geoff ward wrote:
Message has been deleted