Some Help to Get Started

Yves Cloutier

Apr 16, 2017, 8:06:56 PM4/16/17
to Shen
Hello,

I've installed the arch SBCL port of Shen but am scratching my head a bit as to get off the ground.

What exactly do I need to do once I'm in the SBCL repl (how do I get into "Shen mode")?

I'm sure it's quite simple and maybe just glossed over something.

Regards,

Bruno Deferrari

Apr 16, 2017, 8:52:33 PM4/16/17
to qil...@googlegroups.com
By "arch" you mean Arch Linux? I don't know how the package is built, but you should check if it has installed any new binaries. Shen-SBCL has its own binary, it is not launched from the SBCL repl.

BD

Yves Cloutier

Apr 16, 2017, 9:57:41 PM4/16/17
to Shen
Sorry Bruno, that's right, I'm on Arch Linux.

I got it working with your help.

I'm in business.

yc