Details on SP Home Edition Subscription

Ravin Sharma

Apr 12, 2017, 3:02:42 PM4/12/17
to Shen
Hi,

I have made a payment to subscribe to SP Home Edition, but received no details on the status. The website does not have enough information on how to proceed with this after the payment. Please advice on what to expect and how to proceed with this.

Mark Tarver

Apr 12, 2017, 3:06:53 PM4/12/17
to qil...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Apologies;  I must have missed this.  I'll set you in 24 hours.  Do you prefer Windows or Linux?  IMO Windows has the better graphical quality on my machine.

Mark

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Ravin Sharma <tech.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have made a payment to subscribe to SP Home Edition, but received no details on the status. The website does not have enough information on how to proceed with this after the payment. Please advice on what to expect and how to proceed with this.

Ravin Sharma

Apr 12, 2017, 3:48:03 PM4/12/17
to Shen
Hello Mark,

Since Windows has the better graphics, please set me up with Windows. Thank you.