SP 10.1 is up

Mark Tarver

Sep 16, 2016, 1:00:34 PM9/16/16
to Shen
SP 10.1 is up and the upgrades will continue to flow over the next few weeks.   Most of the code and the help is being moved into the cloud and the help is accessible via the IDE.

You can access the help from http://www.shenlanguage.org/Professional/help.html which details the top level features.    http://www.shenlanguage.org/Professional/graphics.htm list s the graphical options currently available. These will expand as the system develops.  There are a whole list of packages queued for the cloud including code for program verification, theorem proving, AI, web generation and libraries for  maths, including random and complex numbers, strings, vectors, and higher-order functions.   Online help for concurrency too.   Expect .login files to come up next.

Users should file bug reports direct to me using my email address.

It is likely that a cheaper non-commercial home version will be available at a reduced subscription rate for people who want to play with this technology for personal  use.  Expect to see more on this next month.

Feel free to discuss and suggest features.

Mark