book on Shen Standard library goes forward

Mark Tarver

Feb 13, 2018, 6:48:28 AM2/13/18
to Shen
Willi and I are writing the The Shen Standard Library.  This is mainly Willi at the moment, though I have contributed the introductory material on atoms and sequences.  He is currently writing up the revised maths library.  Final length will be somewhere in the region of 150-200 pages perhaps.  The text gets passed back and forth between us.

I've been rather involved in getting a book to the publisher, hence my period of quiet.   I'm returning to SP this month.

Mark

Mark Tarver

Mar 4, 2018, 1:50:06 PM3/4/18
to Shen
I've finished my visit home - more doctors and legal stuff :((.   Back to business tomorrow.

SSL (The Shen Standard Library) is coming along - the main business is formatting the whole thing.   More anon on this.

Mark