Shen gets its first prototype IDE in the graphical SP 9.0

Mark Tarver

Jun 20, 2016, 4:50:45 AM6/20/16
to Shen
I'm putting together the first graphical IDE to Shen using the Tk Shen package and the concurrency package.  So far looking good.  Users will not have to type (load xxx) any more.  The profiling tools and many other familiar features like spy and tc are tided into this tool.  Eventually this will develop into a full fledged IDE with different skins for different packages.   SP is the first graphical Shen.

The prototype is shown in the attachment.  The F buttons are user programmable btw.  We'll have videos on this stuff pretty soon.

Mark
ide.jpg