Leaving the Shen community

Antti Ylikoski

May 27, 2017, 11:07:20 AM5/27/17
to Shen

I have decided to discontinue the use of the Shen system, but I shall
anyway remain a member of the Google group.

This will not cause any detriment or hurt or harm to anyone.

But, weird things do happen here.  The idea of the complex numbers
package as such was mine.  The designs seems to me mine.  How much of
the code is mine, I have not checked.  It was simply taken.

To say that the complex algorithms are standard math, is analogous to
alleging that mathematical logic and theorem proving are analogously
merely standard computer science.

Is the "Knuth method" random number algorithm as well my code?  The
idea was mine.

Other examples of this phenonemon exist.

Is this OK?  Is it gentlemanlike?  To paraphrase Willy in one of his
entries to me.

As to the death of Scandinavians as very vile violent vikings vith a
svord in hand, I have another net quotation:

But I cannot handle or discuss or solve the situation, really.

A. J. Y.
Helsinki, Finland