subscription to SP

Mark Tarver

Oct 10, 2017, 12:07:28 PM10/10/17
to Shen
I'm finding that my Paypal account seems not to be displaying information about subscribers in the way that I would expect.  I'm chasing this up.  I used to be able to see my subscribers at a glance, but Paypal revised their program and I cannot find a route to this feature.  It is possible they disabled this feature and placed it in their business package.   It is really annoying.  I'll probably have to phone them to get an answer.

For SP users I'm flagging on the SP page that as soon as you subscribe, you should mail me and tell me.  I don't want you to suffer delay for than 48 hours in getting what you paid for.

with apologies

Mark