Shen and GitHub -- The complex numbers

Antti Ylikoski

Jul 23, 2016, 7:55:52 PM7/23/16
to Shen

In a GitHub repository, under the user bluejay77, there is there the
implementation of the complex numbers with Shen.

The file has some general interest, since it shows how to implement a
fully type secure record/defstruct type structure with the Shen
tuples, and I also have made an abstract datatype out of the complex
numbers.

The motivation for posting this into the public: Mark, quite well,
noted that people won't buy my stuff, if they feel that I'm a
beginner.

Quite a lot could be added to the complex file, such as making a
(package ...) of it; and the complex trig and arg trig functions.

yours, A. J. Y.
HELSINKI
Finland, the E.U.