native calls to common lisp

Jacob

Jun 24, 2015, 3:39:24 PM6/24/15
to qil...@googlegroups.com
When I try to call lisp.defclass I am unable to do so, why is this?  Is there a way to call defclass?

Bruno Deferrari

Jun 24, 2015, 3:51:04 PM6/24/15
to qil...@googlegroups.com
`defclass` is a macro, but the Shen compiler doesn't know this, my
guess is that after it is done translating the Shen code you written
to Common Lisp it is no longer in the correct form.

My suggestion is to write such declarations in a file and load it
using the `load-lisp` function defined here:

http://www.shenlanguage.org/learn-shen/native.html

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Jacob <submissio...@gmx.com> wrote:
> When I try to call lisp.defclass I am unable to do so, why is this? Is
> there a way to call defclass?
>
> --

BD