funding for Shen

Mark Tarver

Jul 14, 2017, 8:04:11 AM7/14/17
to Shen
Last week I has a meeting with a colleague who was also Head of Research for Leeds U.  - one of the biggest universities in the UK.  We are discussing funding for Shen.  Obviously this is a difficult topic, not just for this project, but for others too (including Open SSL!).  The generic problem with projects like Shen is that the funding channels have not adjusted to the revolution in working practice which has occurred as a result of the Internet.  Crowd funding really doesn't seem to cut it.  I can't promise we will arrive at a solution, but we will definitely try to find a way!   If we can get £ into the project, we can afford to release documentation and software which is presently closed off.  Until we develop that framework we will have to invest our progress with SP.

Re SP; the next round of developments is on its way.

Mark

Tatsuya Tsuda

Jul 14, 2017, 9:12:24 PM7/14/17
to Shen
Good news to hear! Hope that it goes well :)

Tatsuya

2017年7月14日金曜日 21時04分11秒 UTC+9 Mark Tarver: