ordering the New Guide to the Tarot

Mark Tarver

Apr 17, 2018, 6:38:39 AM4/17/18
to Shen
This book is under review for publication.  If you'd like to order a preprint you can now do so from

Because this is a limited run, the books will be ordered in a batch and sent and signed personally by me.  I don't try to compete with Amazon, so expect at least two weeks.  Offer will close before the end of this month.

Because of the large number of coloured pictures, the book is printed on high quality laminated paper.

Mark

Mark Tarver

Apr 20, 2018, 6:31:41 AM4/20/18
to Shen
Thanks for those orders.  The first batch of books have been ordered and will come to me next week and I'll send them off.   Any more orders will go into the next batch.

Offer closes at the end of this month.

Mark

Mark Tarver

Apr 26, 2018, 7:47:54 AM4/26/18
to Shen
These books have been ordered from the publisher and will arrive to me next wekk.

bw

Mark

Mark Tarver

Apr 28, 2018, 4:03:39 PM4/28/18
to Shen
Precisely they will arrive Monday.

Mark

Mark Tarver

May 2, 2018, 12:03:39 PM5/2/18
to Shen
Ok; these books have arrived and they are ready to send tomorrow.  All people ordering should have got an email from me.

Mark