printing in TBoS

Mark Tarver

Jan 3, 2018, 1:18:25 PM1/3/18
to Shen
Somebody got through to me today with a copy of TBoS which was defectively printed.  He is being sent a replacement copy free of charge from the publisher.

After a consultation with senior colleagues, the Fastprint rep said that they would treat any such case in the same way provided that the person sent me personally a scan of some of the defective pages with their address.  This is not a minor typo thing BTW, but a major failure which has nothing to do with the MS but was caused by the printer being set up improperly.  All such replacement copies will be checked by the publisher before being sent out.

Sorry about that; this hasn't happened before AFAIK.

Mark

Mark Tarver

Jan 4, 2018, 6:15:59 AM1/4/18
to Shen

As mentioned I just had a look at the book produced and sent out this morning.

The issue wasn’t present on this, so it leads me to believe that it was a one off glitch.

Kind Regards

Curtis Roberts-Argrave
Account Manager