Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Mark Tarver

não lida,
28 de set. de 2016, 13:24:3528/09/2016
para Shen
The latest cloud update; any file login.shen in the Shen home directory will be loaded at startup.   So

(putw .toolbar.f1 -text "My Cool App")

(putw .toolbar.f1 -command (freeze (my-cool-app)))

in the login file will produce the following window.

Mark

Terry Palfrey

não lida,
29 de set. de 2016, 18:47:3229/09/2016
para Shen
I bought a program to help me assess self publishing that fiddles with Amazon Kindle sales stats called Kindle Spy. As a simple estimator it seems accurate and has given me some insight into surprising winners of that contest. This article https://www.propublica.org/article/amazon-says-it-puts-customers-first-but-its-pricing-algorithm-doesnt makes me think of a 'to die for' killer app that accomplishes multiple goals at several levels at once. Marketed at $10-$30, a scraper that re-sorts by actual price and eliminating bias for 'common box' placement it should produce immense funding and notoriety for Shen. It sounds like a LISP application for the common good. As well as being a payday for each person involved in code contribution and perhaps a common funding pot as well.

Mark Tarver

não lida,
30 de set. de 2016, 03:47:4930/09/2016
para qil...@googlegroups.com
Interesting;  SP can read pages off the web.

Mark
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar