getting the old Qi Wikipedia page back

Mark Tarver

Nov 13, 2016, 12:20:04 PM11/13/16
to Shen
A few people have remarked that there really isn't much between the 15 minute introduction to Shen and TBoS.  Fair comment.  I could probably work something up from the old Qi Wikipedia page which was deleted in the edit wars some time back.  However I can't find a way of accessing the deleted content.  Any ideas?

Mark

Chris Double

Nov 13, 2016, 7:04:57 PM11/13/16
to qil...@googlegroups.com

Mark Tarver

Nov 14, 2016, 12:35:03 AM11/14/16
to qil...@googlegroups.com
Cheers;  It's a bit old and wanders too much (the work of many hands) but it will do as a scaffold.  The Shen kernel needs an OS manual really.   Expect well before Xmas.

Mark

--
http://bluishcoder.co.nz

Mark Tarver

Nov 14, 2016, 2:26:34 PM11/14/16
to Shen
There is a major overhaul going on here.  The doc on Shen needs drawing together.  It's all there but too scattered.

Mark

Ramil Farkhshatov

Nov 15, 2016, 4:21:45 AM11/15/16
to dr.mt...@gmail.com, qil...@googlegroups.com
Mark Tarver <dr.mt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a major overhaul going on here. The doc on Shen needs drawing
> together. It's all there but too scattered.

Does writing interactive documentation (like ripped off 'Shen in 15 min'
here [1]) makes sense? Interactivity may be improved though, like
implementing exercises like in 'A tour of Go' [2].

1. http://gravicappa.github.io/shen-js/shen.html#/.learn/15min.html
2. https://tour.golang.org/flowcontrol/8
> >> email to qilang+un...@googlegroups.com.
> >> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qilang.

Mark Tarver

Nov 16, 2016, 1:52:56 PM11/16/16
to Shen
It's done bar a few details; but I'll put it up a bit from now.  Need to review some other stuff.

Mark