Shen for Sublime Text 3

Robert Koeninger

May 13, 2017, 4:01:30 PM5/13/17
to Shen
I don't know if anyone here is a user of Sublime Text, but if you are, you might be interested in having a plugin for working on Shen code.

Currently, it must be installed manually by copying the repo into Sublime's Packages folder. The PackageControl repo is a bit slow at accepting PRs, but once the PR for this gets accepted, you'll be able to install automatically from the package name "Shen".

There's syntax highlighting and a couple of snippets, although the snippets aren't too useful as there isn't a whole lot of syntax for them to scaffold out.

If anyone has ideas, let me know.

Mark Tarver

May 14, 2017, 5:10:36 AM5/14/17
to Shen
Good stuff;  let's uprate the OS library too.

Mark

Robert Koeninger

Jun 6, 2017, 11:47:00 AM6/6/17
to Shen
Now available through package control: https://packagecontrol.io/packages/Shen

Mark Tarver

Jun 7, 2017, 5:18:22 AM6/7/17
to Shen
Would you like me to put this in the OS library?

Mark

Robert Koeninger

Jun 8, 2017, 3:27:45 PM6/8/17
to Shen
Mark, you can go ahead and add it to the OS library. The package control link should be enough. That's how users are likely to install it.

If someone wants to learn Shen and likes Sublime, it will make them just a bit more comfortable.

Mark Tarver

Jun 10, 2017, 1:56:12 AM6/10/17
to Shen
OK; it's up.

Mark

Bruno Deferrari

Feb 21, 2018, 12:28:15 PM2/21/18
to qil...@googlegroups.com
For any users of VSCode, you can now install the "shen" extension to get syntax highlighting for Shen code.

I have been using it for a while but didn't publish it to the VSCode marketplace until yesterday.

It is a repackaging of Robert's work, and only syntax highlighting is handled for now:

BD