Shen on iOS

Tatsuya Tsuda

Jun 18, 2017, 6:25:49 PM6/18/17
to Shen
I have been developing the iOS version of Shen based on Shen-C, and have passed the test suite in 61 secs.
The screenshot images are from my iPhone 6 running Shen-C.

Running on my iPhone was the main reason I have implemented Shen in C and also as an interpreter.
The feature and UI are almost finished and I will probably release it on the Apple App Store next month.
Later, I would like to target Android and if all goes well it will be released on the Google Play Store.

Tatsuya
shen-ios1.jpg
shen-ios2.jpg

Mark Tarver

Jun 20, 2017, 5:43:45 AM6/20/17
to Shen
Really good stuff Tatsuya;  I'll come back on this v. soon.

Mark

Raoul Duke

Jun 20, 2017, 11:17:50 AM6/20/17
to qil...@googlegroups.com