upgrade of SP next month

Mark Tarver

Apr 20, 2018, 6:37:41 AM4/20/18
to Shen
A lot of code has been rewritten for SSL and it will be making its way into SP next month.  Expect a major upgrade later in May.

Mark

Antti Ylikoski

Apr 24, 2018, 11:02:31 AM4/24/18
to Shen
A question, both the Main Wizard, and the community:

Would the Shen community be interested in a pretty good object oriented facility for Shen?

I do know that the fundamental paradigms of Shen are the functional programming and the logic programming, actually, for very good theoretical mathematical grounds; but someone could want an OO capability, such as a (downgraded) clone of the CLOS, the Common LISP Object System.

I attach Professor P H Winston's CLOS.LISP, for an example, concerning what such a facility could be.

AJY
CLOS.LISP

Mark Tarver

Apr 26, 2018, 7:51:42 AM4/26/18
to Shen
I'm sure that any contribution would be welcome.

thx

Mark