SP users - revision for the next release is underway

Mark Tarver

Sep 13, 2016, 3:01:00 PM9/13/16
to Shen
Shen Professional users will have started the cloud based version SP 10.1 in the last few weeks.   In the next 48 hours there will be an upgrade to 10.1 and you might experience a few down time moments till this comes through.  Seriously though you should not if I've got my end right.   I've set the system up so only my computer is affected by the upgrade work on the web.  Expect to see a new release very soon.

Mark

Mark Tarver

Sep 13, 2016, 3:12:56 PM9/13/16
to qil...@googlegroups.com
sorry

Shen Professional users will have started the cloud based version SP 10 in the last few weeks.