complex number documentation

Mark Tarver

Nov 8, 2016, 5:16:56 AM11/8/16
to Shen
The documentation for complex numbers is now up.  As ever Willi's write up is just excellent; far and away the best in terms of detailed documentation.  An education in maths in itself.

This program is now available to SP users as part of STE.

 Mark

Mark Tarver

Nov 12, 2016, 4:59:08 AM11/12/16
to Shen
We had a bit of a memory problem with downloading and checking the increasingly humungous STE (which in size is rivaling the size of the Shen kernel itself). Happily this is fixed as of today by a kernel patch over the web for SP 11.  SP 12 will not require that patch.

The complex number documentation is now attached to the STE page and the constituent programs type check.

Willi and I were working yesterday on some corrections to the string and maths library components.  We've corrected the doc and an error introduced into the string library has been corrected.

We still have rational numbers and vectors to go into the STE.

Mark