Error Multiple join paired ends

Deb Colman

Apr 16, 2018, 4:14:03 PM4/16/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hi, I´m trying to analyze Illumina reads. But first, I have to join the 5´and 3' sequences. I´m trying to run multiple join paired ends.py script, but I receive a message error.

I attach this message.
Could be the sequences too higher for my computer?

My reads are compressed in this format: reads_R1_L001.fastq.gz and reads_R2_L001.fastq.gz

I hope you can help me

Thanks all!!

Screenshot from 2018-04-16 12_49_13.png

TonyWalters

Apr 16, 2018, 4:21:52 PM4/16/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hello,

You want to make sure you're not using the /Shared_Folder/ when running QIIME for any of your input/output filepaths- just use that for transferring files, and move your input/output files to another folder.

Deb Colman

Apr 25, 2018, 8:56:56 AM4/25/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Thanks Tony..That was the problem!