Beta Diversity Emperor plots have a missing metadata column

Nancy Moreno

Sep 8, 2017, 7:11:54 PM9/8/17
to Qiime 1 Forum
I ran validate_mapping_file.py and did not receive any errors. The column that is missing contains PD whole tree alpha diversity measures. I tried changing the name of the column and rearranging the column, but that did not solve my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Beta_diversity_emperor_plot.png
mappingfile_screen_shot.png

Colin Brislawn

Oct 13, 2017, 7:56:55 PM10/13/17
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hello Nancy,

Sorry for taking so long to answer this question. Looks like Alexis may be having a similar problem over here:

By default, emperor drops columns in which all values are unique. Try passing --add_unique_columns see if you get the alpha diversity column.

Colin