QIIME 1.9.1 is now live

Greg Caporaso

May 26, 2015, 5:26:31 PM5/26/15
to qiime...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
The QIIME 1.9.1 bug fix release is now live. See the ChangeLog for details on what has changed in this release. As there are three critical bug fixes in this release, we recommend that all users upgrade to QIIME 1.9.1 (upgrade instructions are linked from the 1.9.1 release notes). The updated virtual machines (Virtual Box and EC2 image) will be posted by this Friday, 5/29.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Best,
Greg

Greg Caporaso

May 27, 2015, 8:23:40 PM5/27/15
to qiime...@googlegroups.com, gregca...@gmail.com
Hello all,
The QIIME 1.9.1 Virtual Box and EC2 image are now available. You can find the details for both on the QIIME Resources page.

Best,
Greg
Message has been deleted
This conversation is locked