Regarding Otu netork

divyapr...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2018, 11:50:23 AM1/20/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Thanks Colin,Tony and Co.
Really feeling blessed to learn so many things from you.
Thank you again.
 One point is regarding Out_network. while preparing the network as has been done in the example in case of the QIIME tutorial. It is been done on the basis of Fasting and Control
 but in my case like termite how can i do it (means node size, color nodes, edge-color etc). More over i have prepared one i am attaching the file please let me know what it means and how can i discuss it in the text. Please i am not getting it.

pdfffffff-page-001.jpg

divyapr...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2018, 12:23:41 PM1/22/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hi Colin
Are you there.
As my query about network that i have already posted

Colin Brislawn

Jan 22, 2018, 1:16:04 PM1/22/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hello again,

After you run that qiime script, I know the graphs are made using Cytoscape. You can download Cytoscape here: http://www.cytoscape.org/

I know that Cytoscape can change node size, color, and other things, but I'm not sure how to use it. I don't make networks often.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful,
Colin

divyapr...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2018, 11:56:46 AM1/25/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hello every one

i am done with my analysis. Can any one help me out here how can i discuss heatmap, otu-network, Alpha_rarefaction and PCOA plot in paper.
I am facing some problems or please attach  links of papers  who have mentioned these things, so that i can use them as references.
please

divyapr...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2018, 2:16:37 PM1/25/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hi
i am done with heatmap it is actually based on the intensity of color the more the intense coloration the more the abundance. Am i right here.
But how to draw that color scale over the heatmap. please mention that  and the rest of the above three questions.

Colin Brislawn

Jan 25, 2018, 6:25:25 PM1/25/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hello again,

I think this paper would be very helpful. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4517945/

Take a look at the figure captions for examples of how they write about heat maps, PCOA plots, and rarefaction curves.

Colin

Colin Brislawn

Jan 25, 2018, 6:35:03 PM1/25/18
to qiime...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

the more the intense coloration the more the abundance. Am i right here?
Yes, you are correct.

But how to draw that color scale over the heatmap?
The color scale is drawn by default. Are you not seeing a color scale on the RIGHT hand side of the figure?

Colin