Your message in QFS Development was denied

QFS Development

Apr 1, 2016, 3:53:04 PM4/1/16
to qfs-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, your recent post to the QFS Development group was denied by a group moderator.
Possible reasons your post was rejected include:
  • Your post did not conform to the posting guidelines of this group.
  • Your post needs more information.
More information about moderation tools is available at the Google Groups Help Center.
Start a new group. Visit the help center.

QFS Development

Apr 1, 2016, 3:53:05 PM4/1/16
to qfs-...@googlegroups.com

Faraaz Sareshwala

Apr 1, 2016, 3:55:37 PM4/1/16
to qfs-...@googlegroups.com
Please ignore this. This was the result of a spammer using qfs-...@googlegroups.com as the sender.

Faraaz

QFS Development

Apr 5, 2016, 1:21:43 PM4/5/16
to qfs-...@googlegroups.com

Faraaz Sareshwala

Apr 5, 2016, 1:22:50 PM4/5/16
to qfs-...@googlegroups.com
Please ignore this as well. We have a problem where spammers use the qfs-...@googlegroups.com from header so we get this when the message is rejected. I’ll look into how we can avoid this type of notification spam.

Faraaz

From: <qfs-...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of QFS Development <qfs-deve...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 10:21 AM
To: "qfs-...@googlegroups.com" <qfs-...@googlegroups.com>