Software Architect, Senior Consultant & Programmer, and Scrum Master (PHP | Frontend | Backend | Web Development | Databases) - 05-09-2017 03:50:36

Vikram Shah

Sep 4, 2017, 6:20:43 PM9/4/17
to qfs-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings of the day!

This is Vikram Shah. I’m a Gold-medalist Computer Science & Engineering graduate with 14+ years of experience in international IT industry working for domains namely Health Informatics, Logistics, Online Games, E-commerce, Consumer Lifestyle, Lighting, Printing, Supply Chain and Response Fulfilment.

With great enthusiasm, I'm writing you to explore an opportunity to work with your organization.

Attached you will find my CV, which will provide you the details about my work history.

My technical skills includes sound knowledge of preparing and managing application using PHP, Python, Selenium, JQuery, Oracle PL/SQL, ASP, Zend Framework, Laravel, Slim, Silex, CakePHP, Cassandra, Big Data, Smarty, SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, XHTML, HTML5, WebGL, Agile, Scrum, JIRA, Confluence, JavaScript, CSS, AJAX, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Dojo, Crystal Reports, Access VBA, Drupal, Zend Lucene, CMS, Eclipse, Doctrine, Propel, Eloquent, NetBeans, CVS, SVN, Git, MVC, FBApi, SOAP, REST, JSON, OAuth, OpenID, Amazon API, SMS, Voice Messaging & Push Notification APIs.

My interest includes Web Development, Automation, Open Source Solutions, Test & Behaviour Driven Development, Innovation, E-commerce, Social & Professional Networking, Agile Development, Business Development, Creativity and Welfare.

Languages: I speak English, Hindi, Gujarati & some Dutch. I've been in the Netherlands for 9 years & earned the Netherland's Integration Diploma.

Availability: I'm available to work remotely & to make frequent short and long-term onsite visits. I stay open to consider relocation for an exceptional opportunity. Although I lived in Europe (NL) for around 9 years, I hold the passport of Republic of India and I will need visa to live and work onsite.

Salary / Hourly Rate: I'm flexible in terms of compensation. My priority is to add value to the team / organization / client & to be valued. My client pays me Eur 65/hr.

I look forward to hear from you to explore the possibilities of working together.

Thank you for your time & consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

Vikram Shah
E-mail: pie...@gmail.com, Phone #: +91-7802845599, Skype: pieViks
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pieviks