SAP Functional Consultant -Tallahassee, FL

Butool Fatmia

Nov 20, 2015, 11:18:03 AM11/20/15
to hi...@hrpointconsulting.com, ab...@hrpointconsulting.com, but...@hrpointconsulting.com
Note:Please email me at but...@hrpointconsulting.com

Position:SAP Functional Consultant
Location:Tallahassee, FL
Duration:2 years

Requirements:

  • Experience in information technology with experience in business process reengineering, requirements development, and system design OR experience in data base management (4 years);analysis of requirements;data conversion activities.
  • Experience with enterprise IT systems and architecture;organizing data into logical formats;performing functional analysis of SAP.
  • Knowledge of logical or conceptual data modeling;data resource management principles and techniques; methods of data collection and analysis;Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project.
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or relevant.

Butool Fatima
Technical Recruiter
HR Point Consulting Inc.
Gtalk  and Skype:  butool.hrpoint

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.