Leasing Project Manager- Miami Lakes, FL(local only)

Butool Fatmia

Dec 1, 2015, 9:51:22 AM12/1/15
to hi...@hrpointconsulting.com, ab...@hrpointconsulting.com, but...@hrpointconsulting.com, Mansoor Ces
Note:Please email me at but...@hrpointconsulting.com

Position:Leasing Project Manager
Location: Miami Lakes, FL
Duration:12+

Requirements:

Experience with program / project management (5+ years);Business Analysis preferably within the Commercial Lending / Leasing Industry (2+ years);leasing / loan origination and/or commercial servicing (3-5 years);Signature Loan Servicing system (preferred);MS Office, MS Project or an equivalent project management tool, and workflow or data flow diagramming tools.
PMP certification (strongly preferred);Bachelor’s degree.

Butool Fatima

Technical Recruiter

HR Point Consulting Inc.

Ph: 312-473-2603

Fax : 847-568-1184

Email:but...@hrpointconsulting.com

Web:www.hrpointconsulting.com

Gtalk  and Skype:  butool.hrpoint

Yahoo: butool....@yahoo.com

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.