Direct client: Java/Hadoop Developer – Las Vegas, NV - 6+ Months with extension

Raj Kris

Aug 4, 2015, 2:56:12 PM8/4/15

Submit resumes kri...@gensolinc.com

Hi,

This is Krishna, from Generic Solutions. We have an requirement for one of our direct clients, please find the job description below and interested please send me most updated resume with following details.

====================

Details Required:

Name of the Consultant:

Availability and hourly rate:

Visa Status:

DOB (MM/DD):

Skype ID:

Last 4 SSN:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Current Location (City & State):

===================

Direct Client Need Java/Hadoop Developer – Las Vegas, NV - 6+ Months with extension

Job Title: Java/Hadoop Developer

Location  : Las Vegas, NV

Duration  : 6+ Months with extension

NOTE : PLEASE SUBMIT THE PROFILE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE PHOTO ID PROOF!!!

Job Description:

8 + years of experience.

Extensive working knowledge in Java/J2EE, RESTful/ SOAP Web Services, Spring

JavaScript, AJAX, jQuery

Unix scripting and configuration

Experience in continuous integration and delivery

Excellent communication

===================

If qualified and interested, please send your most current resume as a word format to Krishna at kri...@gensolinc.com along with a time and number where you may be reached.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

KRISHNA REDDY

Account Manager

Generic Solutions, Inc.
12200 Ford Road, Suite 484, Dallas, TX 75234

|www.gensolinc.com

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise(MBE)"
"Certified Women Owned Enterprise (WBE)"