Direct Req: Java Developer NV

Raj Kris

Aug 12, 2015, 11:24:40 AM8/12/15

Submit resumes kri...@gensolinc.com

Hi,

This is Krishna, from Generic Solutions. We have an requirement for one of our direct clients, please find the job description below and interested please send me most updated resume with following details.

====================

Details Required:

Name of the Consultant:

Availability and hourly rate:

Visa Status:

DOB (MM/DD):

Skype ID:

Last 4 SSN:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Current Location (City & State):

===================

Title: Java Programmer

Location:  Las Vegas NV

Duration: 6 Months

Minimum of 10 years of IT experience

Rate: Negotiable

Description

Java programming, struts 2, web, and websphere. The key attribute would be able to work without guidance, so ability to assess a situation and execute a plan. The person will work on products that already exist, so little opportunity to perform new development. Should have the ability to review code to determine how the code works, determine root cause of defects, and present solution options. Needs to be able to work within a team environment and willing to do what is required to achieve the overall goal, such as updating architecture documents, writing test scenarios or executing test scenarios.

Skill/Experience/Education

Mandatory:

Java programming, struts 2.0, web, and websphere 7&8
Degree in computer science engineering or related
At least 5 to 10 years experience in java development and support.

Desired:

Informix database, SQL, Javascript, Hibernate, XML, Eclipse, RAD, Jenkins, Maven, Jira, Subversion.

===================

If qualified and interested, please send your most current resume as a word format to Krishna at kri...@gensolinc.com along with a time and number where you may be reached.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

KRISHNA REDDY

Account Manager

Generic Solutions, Inc.
12200 Ford Road, Suite 484, Dallas, TX 75234

Mobile: 806 440 0026 | kri...@gensolinc.com |www.gensolinc.com

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise(MBE)"
"Certified Women Owned Enterprise (WBE)"